- About Us
- Contact Us
Torch maintains an excellent work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and rewarding work assignments with major opportunities for advancement. This could be your opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company that is setting standards for superior technical services. To be considered for employment opportunities, you must complete an online application.
Applicants may be subject to government security investigations and must be able to access classified information. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, age, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. Torch Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already applied? Click here to manage your online application.
Are you interested in this position? Apply online today for consideration. You may update your application at any time.
Do you know someone who's qualified for this position? Help them out by sending a referral.
See a complete list of our current career openings.
Find out more about our award-winning benefits, our culture of employee ownership, and the strong ties we have to our local communities.
Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking qualified M&S professionals to support USPACOM Exercise execution for the Pacific Warfighting Center in support of the J3. The Pacific Warfighting Center provides support for USPACOM Joint Exercises for US and Allied warfighter training and readiness. The selected candidate for this position will provide a blend of on-site and deployed M&S event support.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualified candidates will have direct experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Exercise experience, and specifically DoD Joint Training experience (beneficial if it was in the Pacific AOR)
• Simulations experience, specifically within the constructive arena using the JLVC Federation and/or JTLS tools
• Simulation to C4I system stimulation, specifically using interfaces from JLVC/JTLS to C2 systems, building architecture for exercises, etc.
• GCCS / COP experience – ability to build, administer, and operate; other C2 systems are a plus
• A mid-level engineer who can operate within the windows, linux, and unix environments; experience with VMWare; and simulation/C4I systems HW/SW
• Ability to travel internationally to support multiple exercises and technical/simulation events (estimated 25% of time or more travel)
• Professional, self-starter, with ability to take direction and good team player
• Ability to work in dynamic environments and support multiple users; good problem solver
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present technical and non-technical topics to event participants (small and medium sized groups)
• Must have current US security clearance
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline and five (5) years of directly related experience is required. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
This position requires that the selected candidate have an active final security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
This position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Travel will vary, and is estimated to be as approximately 25%.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.torchtechnologies.com/careers/ as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-319-7549 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.
To apply for the first time, select an announcement and click apply for the first time on the menu to the left. If you have already applied, you may edit or update an existing application by clicking Manage My Application on the menu.