- About Us
- Contact Us
Torch maintains an excellent work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and rewarding work assignments with major opportunities for advancement. This could be your opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company that is setting standards for superior technical services. To be considered for employment opportunities, you must complete an online application.
Applicants may be subject to government security investigations and must be able to access classified information. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, age, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. Torch Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Contact us as email@example.com.
Already applied? Click here to manage your online application.
Are you interested in this position? Apply online today for consideration. You may update your application at any time.
Do you know someone who's qualified for this position? Help them out by sending a referral.
See a complete list of our current career openings.
Find out more about our award-winning benefits, our culture of employee ownership, and the strong ties we have to our local communities.
Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking M&S and ECG subject matter experts to support USPACOM Exercise execution for the Pacific Warfighting Center in support of the J3. The Pacific Warfighting Center provides support for USPACOM Joint Exercises for US and Allied warfighter training and readiness. The selected candidate for this position will provide a blend of on-site and deployed Subject Matter Expertise event support.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualified candidates will have direct experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Provide analytical support for exercises to include exercise control and scenario management
• Serve as senior military and diplomatic personnel in support of multinational PACOM exercise program
• Provide surge support for media and political military expertise
• Provide M&S Subject Matter Expertise
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline plus fifteen (15) years of directly related experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Familiarity with the JEP exercises.
• Subject matter expertise in exercise control, simulation operations, media, and military operations and diplomacy.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and an ability to work well in a team environment with well-defined roles.
This position requires that the selected candidate have an active final security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
This position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Travel will vary, and may be as much as approximately 50%.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.torchtechnologies.com/careers/ as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-319-7549 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.
To apply for the first time, select an announcement and click apply for the first time on the menu to the left. If you have already applied, you may edit or update an existing application by clicking Manage My Application on the menu.