- About Us
- Contact Us
Torch maintains an excellent work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and rewarding work assignments with major opportunities for advancement. This could be your opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company that is setting standards for superior technical services. To be considered for employment opportunities, you must complete an online application.
Applicants may be subject to government security investigations and must be able to access classified information. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, age, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. Torch Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Contact us as email@example.com.
Already applied? Click here to manage your online application.
Are you interested in this position? Apply online today for consideration. You may update your application at any time.
Do you know someone who's qualified for this position? Help them out by sending a referral.
See a complete list of our current career openings.
Find out more about our award-winning benefits, our culture of employee ownership, and the strong ties we have to our local communities.
Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking qualified IT professionals to support USPACOM Exercise execution for the Pacific Warfighting Center in support of the J3. The Pacific Warfighting Center provides support for USPACOM Joint Exercises for US and Allied warfighter training and readiness. The selected candidate for this position will provide a blend of hands-on IT and IA support as well as on-site and deployed event support.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide planning for IT resource architecture, utilization, and deployment for exercises, both on-site and at remote locations.
• Provide help-desk and administrative support functions as needed during Exercise execution.
• Provide technical and operational assistance to the equipment users, identify actions required to resolve reported issues.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related technical discipline plus five (5) years of directly related experience. Additional relevant experience in administration of DoD systems and IA policy will be considered in lieu of a degree
• Current IT certifications, such as CompTIA A+, Security+, and Network+ certification, is desired
• Proficient in hands-on administration of Microsoft Windows-based systems (e.g. group policy, security settings, registry settings, etc.)
• Proficient in network configuration and administration
• Experience with DoD IA regulations and requirements, to include DIACAP, RMF, and STIG
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and an ability to work well in a team environment with well-defined roles
This position requires that the selected candidate have an active final security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.torchtechnologies.com/careers/ as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-319-7549 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.
To apply for the first time, select an announcement and click apply for the first time on the menu to the left. If you have already applied, you may edit or update an existing application by clicking Manage My Application on the menu.