- About Us
- Contact Us
Torch maintains an excellent work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and rewarding work assignments with major opportunities for advancement. This could be your opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company that is setting standards for superior technical services. To be considered for employment opportunities, you must complete an online application.
Applicants may be subject to government security investigations and must be able to access classified information. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, age, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. Torch Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already applied? Click here to manage your online application.
Are you interested in this position? Apply online today for consideration. You may update your application at any time.
Do you know someone who's qualified for this position? Help them out by sending a referral.
See a complete list of our current career openings.
Find out more about our award-winning benefits, our culture of employee ownership, and the strong ties we have to our local communities.
Torch Technologies is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to provide Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support to the US Army. The candidate should have the ability and knowledge to implement key cybersecurity directives, instructions, and guidelines such as DoDI 8530.1, DoDI 8500.2, and DoDI 8510.01. Candidate should also have familiarity with the DoD 8570.01-M instruction manual.
Roles and Responsibilities
The cybersecurity analyst will be responsible for producing, reviewing, and updating risk management framework documentation for certification and accreditation purposes for the Maintenance Support Device (MSD). Additionally, the cybersecurity analyst will interface with government personnel in the office and in the field for programmatic matters and assistance with end users. Position will report to and interface closely with Torch and government personnel in the program’s IA structure to include the ISSM and IASAE. Key responsibilities include:
• Update RMF documentation
• Map controls to risks to illustrate mitigation strategies
• Respond to various government customer reporting and other needs
• Follow prescribed information security policies in accordance with DoD instructions
• Conduct scans and review audit logs and trails
• Identify, assess, report, and mitigate security violations
• Apply access controls and verify appointee authorizations for access to the CE
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related technical discipline and 2 years of related experience
• Directly relevent experience will be considered in leiu of a degree
• Good problem solving abilities and attention to detail
• Good communication skills to present technical ideas to management and non-technical audiences
• Continuous learning and adaptable attitude to keep up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape
• Experience with information security
• Must be familiar with Windows computing environments and proficient in basic system and network administration
• Per DoD 8570.01-M, candidate must currently meet or obtain within six months a minimum IAT Level I baseline certification. This includes a current A+, Network+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security certification plus an additional computing environment certification. Further instruction and clarification can be found in DoD 8570.01-M. Failure to obtain within the allotted timeframe will result in inability to support the position.
• Additional IA certifications (CISSP, CEH, etc.) highly desired
• Experience with DIACAP, RMF, STIG/IAVA, and scanning tools such as Nessus highly desired
Position requires that candidate currently possess a final security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.torchtechnologies.com/careers/ as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-319-7549 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.
To apply for the first time, select an announcement and click apply for the first time on the menu to the left. If you have already applied, you may edit or update an existing application by clicking Manage My Application on the menu.