- About Us
- Contact Us
Torch maintains an excellent work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and rewarding work assignments with major opportunities for advancement. This could be your opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company that is setting standards for superior technical services. To be considered for employment opportunities, you must complete an online application.
Applicants may be subject to government security investigations and must be able to access classified information. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orgin, age, marital status, veteran status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability. Torch Technologies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Contact us as email@example.com.
Already applied? Click here to manage your online application.
Are you interested in this position? Apply online today for consideration. You may update your application at any time.
Do you know someone who's qualified for this position? Help them out by sending a referral.
See a complete list of our current career openings.
Find out more about our award-winning benefits, our culture of employee ownership, and the strong ties we have to our local communities.
Torch is currently seeking to hire candidates to support technical documentation preparation, reviews, and audits per ASME Standards.
• Prepare 2D and 3D (AutoCad/SolidWorks) Engineering Drawings and Documentation in accordance with AMSE Y14 Standards.
• Review and Incorporate Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
• Prepare, review, and red-line engineering drawings, specifications, and technical documentation.
• Prepare documentation for baseline release, verification audits, configuration audits, baseline data control, tracking and validation of CM data.
• Assess the effectiveness of CM processes and recommend process improvements.
• Conduct and/or participate in Physical Configuration Audits to verify accuracy of Technical Documentation.
• Prepare and Structure complete Technical Data Packages and Generation Breakdowns.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.torchtechnologies.com/careers/ as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-319-7549 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Torch Technologies.
To apply for the first time, select an announcement and click apply for the first time on the menu to the left. If you have already applied, you may edit or update an existing application by clicking Manage My Application on the menu.